- Respect peers personal space, belongings, thoughts, ideas, and when they speak.
- Respect the Instructor (whether it be the normal classroom teacher, a substitute teacher, or a guest speaker) when they are teaching, speaking with a student, their personal space/belongings, and their time.
- Respect the facilities and equipment.
- Use appropriate language and manners.
- Come to class prepared to learn with materials needed.
- Students may not use electronic devices for communication or entertainment during class. However, it is acceptable to use these electronic devices in an educational way. For example, a cellphone may be used as a calculator, a tablet may be used to take notes, or a laptop may be used to create an electronic document.