My Classroom expecations:
1. Be respectful of yourself and others at all times.
2. Be prepared to learn everyday and come to school prepared. Your great school attendance today sets you up for future job success!
3. Come and see me with any concerns before they become issues. We will "git-er done!"
4. We all may not like to read, however it is important for you to understand it is a life-long skill that is a necessity.
6. I expect all students to treat others with respect.
7. Homework/Classwork is really the same thing as your future job. We may not like to do it, but now is the time to develp good habits to set up future success with paying the light bill on time. It's just another service I offer.